The Commanders FleetWe use a light fast fish hunter as our craft of choice!!
24 foot center console Everglades .
Unsinkable hull construction. Powered by a very fast 2015 Suzuki 250 hp outboard motor.
Range: 100 mi
Top speed: 40 mph
Cruising speed: 30 mph
Charter Capacity: six-pac vessel (a six person capacity)
Communications: 2 on-board radios – v.h.f. radio transmitter (channel 16 coast guard emergency and charter captain comm)
Entertainment: c/d player. 4 speaker system, ipod inputs
Catch Storage: 30 gallon live well, 75 gallon fish box
Food/Drink Storage: large cooler for beer and sandwiches
Vintage 1967 Morgan 34
sails great upwind and even better downwind
Purchased in 1994
New Yanmar 30 diesel engine 1995
Headsail, mainsail, spinaker, 50 ft tall mast
Galley, Head, Storage, Sleeps 5
- (Little Timmy) Shimano Calcutta 700 on a cortland 7ft. fiberglass composite rod.
- (big brother) – Shimano Torium on a custom 12-20lb. Guy’s Ties rod
- (dad) – Shimano Tekots 800 on a 7ft Cortland 15-30lb fiberglass composite rod
- (grandma) – Alutechnos Albercore 20 lever drag on a generic “pumpkin” very soft tip with heavy duty bottom
- (grandpa) – Shimano Tiagra 30 wide lever drag on a 6 ft. Ugly Stick
- 3 Fin-nor “mini-mights” on 10-12lb. custom 7ft. graphite rods made specially for us by Guy’s Ties
- Penn 450, 550, 650, and 750 Spinfishers on medium/heavy Cortland and Guy’s Ties custom rods