The Commanders FleetWe use a light fast fish hunter as our craft of choice!!
24 foot center console Everglades .
Unsinkable hull construction. Powered by a very fast 2015 Suzuki 250 hp outboard motor.
Range: 100 mi
Top speed: 40 mph
Cruising speed: 30 mph
Charter Capacity: six-pac vessel (a six person capacity)
Communications: 2 on-board radios – v.h.f. radio transmitter (channel 16 coast guard emergency and charter captain comm)
Entertainment: c/d player. 4 speaker system, ipod inputs
Catch Storage: 30 gallon live well, 75 gallon fish box
Food/Drink Storage: large cooler for beer and sandwiches
- (Little Timmy) Shimano Calcutta 700 on a cortland 7ft. fiberglass composite rod.
- (big brother) – Shimano Torium on a custom 12-20lb. Guy’s Ties rod
- (dad) – Shimano Tekots 800 on a 7ft Cortland 15-30lb fiberglass composite rod
- (grandma) – Alutechnos Albercore 20 lever drag on a generic “pumpkin” very soft tip with heavy duty bottom
- (grandpa) – Shimano Tiagra 30 wide lever drag on a 6 ft. Ugly Stick
- 3 Fin-nor “mini-mights” on 10-12lb. custom 7ft. graphite rods made specially for us by Guy’s Ties
- Penn 450, 550, 650, and 750 Spinfishers on medium/heavy Cortland and Guy’s Ties custom rods